- You may only print the contents for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use, and may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit, in any form whatsoever, or by any means, the contents without the express permission of copyright owners.
- NO PART or snippet of this Website may be reproduced without the prior consent of the copyright owners.
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website doing so is at your own risk.
Elaboration of the descendants and chronology of marriages, births and deaths is resulting from research made across various resources, including but not limited to:
- (A) digital resources, records and genealogies at Family Search.org
- (B) historical and genealogy Books
- (C) Civil Census Certificates and Parish records
- (D) database of Monte S. Giuliano marriages, at the Library of Buseto: Via Pietro Randazzo n. 100, Buseto (TP), Italy
- (G) genealogy from other family trees
- (M) microfilms and collections at the LDS Library: 15 East North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, USA
- (P) private collection of the SCUDERI family
? indicates "unknown date";
X stands for unknown surname or name;
@ stands for "married to" ;
~ stands for "estimated date";
* stands for birth;
+ stands for death;
dates are reported as dd/mm/yyyy
(A-B-C-D-M-P) stands for type of sources as indicated above
NOTE for the readers
About linked Parish records: the original documents associate husband's surname to women